Nike and BIKETOWN are looking for designs that represent each of the five quadrants of Portland (North, Northwest, Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast).
Entries will be evaluated using at least the following criteria:
• Interpretation and clarity of the theme to the viewer.
• Creativity and originality of the depicted theme.
• Quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme.
• Overall impression of the design.
The following approaches are of less interest:
• Poor color or image quality.
• Incomplete or poorly written submission materials.
Entries that include the following will not advance:
• Contains discriminatory images, content, or inspiration.
• Profane or offensive language.
• Contains third party copyrights, trademarks, content, or other images owned or controlled by a third party other than Entrant, unless sufficient permission has been granted to Entrant. For example, “Made in Oregon” or Nike’s Swoosh Design.